Tuesday 2 August 2011

First post!

Hello everyone! My name is Radhika Karle and I am a nutritionist practicing in Mumbai, India. I completed my BSc and MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics from the US and returned to India almost 6 years ago. I have also completed a fellowship in Adolescent and Sports Medicine which allowed me to work with several profesional as well as Division I college athletes.

I work with adults for weight management and several young athletes as well. I also do one-on-one training sessions in Pilates - mat and Reformer. My office and studio are in Andheri West. 

I recently returned from the US where I attended an Adult Weight Management seminar. It was sincerely an eye-opening experience  with the latest information and research on weight management. It was attended by hundreds of young dietitians from all over the US and from many different areas of nutrition - pediatrics, bariatrics, wellness centers, and schools! It honestly opened my eyes to the infancy stage we are at in India, as far as nutrition is concerned!

I hope that this blog will shed some light on popular nutrition topics, FAQ's, as well as help create an understanding of Pilates - the form of exercise I have come to love and cherish over the past 4  years!

Welcome to my blog!

Have a healthy day,
Radhika

1 comment:

  1. I am a self confessed foodie ...

    Vada Pav, Tandoori Chicken, Fry Surmai and Fried Mutton chops are what I dream of every day ... consume at the drop of a hat ...

    Pickles and Papads make my day ...

    Cucumber and Onion salad with salt and pepper along with Green or Red Chilly Thecha are something I am addicted to ...

    Bhel and Pani Puri are always in ...

    Jalebi and Rabdi are mouth watering ...

    Kacchi Dabeli with cheese is mouth watering ...

    French fries are yummy ...

    Butter chicken with Butter Naan or Fish Curry with lots of rice are my staple main course ...

    I think I am well qualified to be your brand ambassador ...

    ReplyDelete